I want to be asleep! I had a really early start and have another one tomorrow so sleep would be rather useful!
I’ve tried everything in my sleep arsenal to help me have an eay night. I switched off screens 4 hours ago (until now!) I had a bubble bath. I’ve new sheets on the bed. I read. I’ve listened to a sleep meditation. I’ve eaten (and – if I’m honest- purged, but not enough to make me hungry). Only other thing I can think of is to write down all that’s in my head so here’s my effort at that:
- Relationship worries (probably the main sleep block)
- Printing I need to do at work tomorrow
- Emails I need to send to colleagues
- Make appt with bank
- Make dentist appt
- Make hairdresser appt (hardly big woes that should be keeping me awake!)
- Guilt over not being in touch with a friend
- Worry about nurse appt this week that I’m not in mood for and most definitely don’t want to be weighed
- Book train tickets
- Hoover car
- Clearing computer to move desk
- Work application deadline
Hopefully that has helped! I should probably end with a ‘grateful list’ as that might change my mindset:
My boyfriend for listening to my concerns
- My friend for giving good advice
- The opportunity to do a job I love that provides potential for personal growth.
- The lovely people out there who make me feel less alone just when I need it.
Night all, sweet dreams.