I’m a little late getting to this but as I’m in a smiley mood it seems like perfect timing! Thanks aoifs for the tag.
- My boyfriend, especially when he seeks out a hug
- Mum and sister time when we’re just chilling over a glass of wine or a cup of tea
- Cups of tea
- My cousins – I have a zillion younger boy cousins and they are all mad and hype and so much fun which means I’m smiling pretty much all the time around them.
- Little children in general – I love that I get to play as part of my job!
- Hitting the send button on a piece of work or an assignment
- Tidying and cleaning the house (sad but true)
- Diving into the freezing sea – awful at first but then such a refreshing feeling
- A hot shower after said freezing swim
- Clean bed sheets
- Putting on thick socks and slippers when I have cold feet
- My friends- I am blessed to have collected the most wonderful range of friends across my lifetime (they really should be above slippers- this list is not in order!)
- When I’m stuck into a really good book
- Looking back on old photos (not of me- that tends to make me cry!) and memory boxes
- When you start to feel settled in a new place you are travelling in
- Writing to do lists
- Peanut butter and jam on toast (every time I eat it I squish my ED a little bit more, and I get a lovely little mental picture of that
- Mastering a new skill
- Crossing the finish line at a race
- My amazing ED service and when I think about the fact that I actually might be eating disorder free one day!
This was fun! If you haven’t done one already I recommend it!