Monday morning and a whole week lies ahead of me. It’s a clean slate and a nice starting point for me to make good decisions. So my intentions for this week are:
- Go to yoga once and my mindfulness session once
- Write up my thoughts diary for my ED session tomorrow (meant to be done all week but I have a total block about doing this )
- Finish my application for an extension of my job contract
- Go running with my club twice
- Cook a new recipe for a friend coming round for dinner
- Do my ironing
- Start making a photo book for a friend’s present
These are the intentions that are worth setting (well I’m not sure about ironing but it does need doing!). Usually my lists involve things like no junk food, stay under X calories, purge any broken rules etc. but those types of lists don’t get me anywhere and I really need to challenge those thoughts. There are far more important things in life!
What is everyone else up to this week?